Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never before Never Again...

Well here is the canoe AGAIN - The "Green Monster" LIVES!



The Movie Trailer - Purchase the movie on Amazon




Dared to go Beyond 30 Years of Reflection
by Norm Miller

In 2001 I interviewed Verlen Kruger and Clint Waddell about their historic record paddle journey by canoe. It was the 30th anniversary of this endeavor; which to me is one of the most incredible canoeing accomplishments ever.

The story below I compiled from that interview in hopes of getting it published in a canoeing magazine. I had been a friend of Verlen's since 1997 when one day I just decided to call him on the phone and talk adventure. This is just one of our many conversations. Sadly Verlen passed away in August of 2004 after a long bout with cancer. - more....

.

No comments: