Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hey Doc!!

OK Nic, I cry UNCLE!! We really need to chat. What's happening in the world of Dr. Nic; What are you paddle/ pedal / sailing this year in the FC, hopefully not this gator?
-
This year, I'll be using a sit on top Hobie Tandem Island, with virtually all the electronics powered by solar. I picked up the panels from PowerFilm Solar yesterday at the Miami Boat Show.
-
You have a very informative blog Pelican's Poop, you are definitely on the cutting edge melding education and adventure. Your latest edition, the account of the 2009 EC, chronicles the trials and tribulations of Egret who is blind with one leg gone, and other practically useless is truly an inspiration. Outstanding read! I love this quote you have on your blog!
-
“I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.” Jack London
-
It just keeps getting better and better. Wow... Go Doc Go!!
-
The Captain Reporting

No comments: