Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We have a Winner


Chasing dreams I finally caught up with Bill Hermmann (SnoreBringGator). No stranger to WaterTribe and testing the limits of equipment and humor, I give you the Snore Man:

Q: So Snore, What is your tale of woe?
-
In 2006 Jack Cramer lent me his SeaWind and it was a hoot. After taking the last 3 years off to tend to my parents, I look forward to the madness that of a WaterTribe event; doing another long race.
-
In January 2009 I picked up my new Kruger DreamCatcher from Irons. Family commitments prevented me from doing the EC 2009.
-
Q: So any insights predictions and claims to be made?
-
As far as predictions? No sir----- no, not me. I am the winner of the inaugural hubris, first awarded in 2007. We have a Winner!!
-
Q: No paradigm shifts in WaterTribe?
-all I heard were crickets... snore didn't... then do tell, do tell...

-
But I predict that there will be a great time, good camaraderie amongst some fairly skilled mariners and don’t be surprised if there is a the occasional prank. Let’s face it WaterTribers all have Peter Pan Syndrome… You know, we may grow old, but we will never grow up!
-
I'm a loss for words.
-
The Captain Reporting

No comments: