Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Michigan Challenge - update 4


I don't have a clue what is happening over in Michigan right now in the Michigan Challenge; but I do know we have a big storm cell moving through here in Wisconsin; drenching rain lightening and thunder booms that out do Toby's snoring ( what, nobody wants to admit they camped with Toby before); I digress...

I imagine our wet and weary adventures are doing one of two things today, paddling like hell or  battening down the hatches, cause their in for a blow.

Yesterday, random text came from Sandy; broken paddle; catching my second wind; I guess it didn't help I was sharing with her I was settling in for an afternoon nap before hot wings and a couple of cold Cervezas.

The adventure is on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The lightning view is dam great
Hope to see it




Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System