HuronHugh and GitchGoomy have arrived at CP2!
In the meantime... Brian, Marissa, Mark P and Donna are lounging around CP2 waiting for the evening tide to carry them out to their campsite at Pavillion Key. While they were waiting, Marissa rescued a boat that drifted off the beach! It looks to me more like a pleasure cruise than a challenge...
From the tracker...
- Mzee is on the Big Marco River, headed towards Goodland.
- WindwardMark and LeewardLauren are on their way through the Wilderness Waterway, currently in Chevelier Bay.
- MicroTom and WaterLily are through the Nighmare and into Upper Broad Creek, which is usually more difficult to navigate. Good luck!
- Greg and Thor are just off Highland Beach.
- BeaV is in Joe River, probably getting into CP3 late tonight.