Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday PM update

Grant and Vlad attempted to leave CP2 but aborted their attempt. They decided that the shallow water, rocks, and wind direction made it too risky, so they are staying here for the night.

Gary and Uncle Al landed just north of the checkpoint at around 8:30pm. They are also planning to stay for the night.

Dan W called at around 6:30pm from Cheboygan State Park. He planned to continue towards Mackinaw, but was not sure whether he would stop before he got here or not. SPOT shows him continuing to make progress north...

Team Project Lakewell traveled well past their goal for the day. SPOT shows them just north of Harbor Springs.

Pics of Darren G and Gabagouache launch:

No comments: