Monday, October 5, 2009

UKC Update 49

Bob Bradford Reports
Filling in more gaps of coverage.
.
Here are a few things I know and some that I'm guessing at. I talked with Connie Cannon a few min. ago and she said that out of the pro boats it shakes out like this.
.
Don Brooks/ Brian Merrsman finished at Harvey bridge at 9:30 PM Sat.
Connie Cannon/Bill Brundage " " " " 9:38 PM "
Bruce Barton/ Rebecca Barton 9:39 PM "
Rick Gillingd/ Kari Waineright 12:45 PM "
.
Rick said that it started raining hard 5 min. before Harvey bridge.
.
I see that Toby's SPOT shows that him and Dave got to Harvey bridge a few hours ago and a little later than Mark did.
.
I tried Toby's phone but it goes to voice mail. I can only guess that they are camped there. I suspect that Mark is way over due for a good nap after the surge he put in.
.
I talked to Roxanne and Dan is home in bed and not able to hold any thing down yet. He will be going to the doctor on Monday. I guess Amy Keel ( Brian Keel's wife)brought him home yesterday afternoon.
.
I'm not sure about the Hazel brothers, or Brian Keel. They planned on going the rest of the way to Lake Michigan, but there no match for Mark. I hope they stick with Jack the rest of the way.
.
Keep up the good work on the web site

No comments: